Saturday, November 30, 2013

About Me

Oookayy, so I'm an artist, I love listening to music (more on that later), I'm goth- yes I know that's blunt but hey, what can I say, I am what I am. I will be able to post pictures of my art probably in February or December, when I get a tablet.

 Music

Metal (and soft rock) 

My favorite band is KoRn, my favorite album is Untitled or The Path of Totality.

Tension- Korn
I also really like Disturbed, even though they are on hiatus :(. Sixx A.M. is great, I think I play The Heroin Diaries the most out of the albums I have on my phone.
The Heroin Diaries- Sixx A.M.
Three Days Grace are very good but I hope they get a new singer soon because the one they have right now kind of stinks. Linkin Park, Saliva, Papa Roach, One Direction (lol just kidding :)) Daughtry, Five Finger Death Punch, Flyleaf, Love and Death, Shinedown, and Slipknot are all some of my other favorites.  

EDM

I'm really unsure of the genre classifications of these bands so I'll just go with EDM. I am very new to the dubstep/EDM scene but I have a few artists that I like. I like Killbot but so far just this song:
Feel Alive- Killbot
I also like Infected Mushroom and Datsik because of this:
Evilution- Dastik and Infected Mushroom ft. JDevil
I also like Skrillex and deadmau5. 

 Books

I love to read. I am currently reading the 7 books of the Dexter series. I read vampire books, sci-fi books, fantasy books, basically anything that interests me.

TV

My favorite shows are Dexter, Doctor Who and Bones.












No comments:

Post a Comment